Thursday, January 31, 2013

My EPIC FAIL...:(




My biggest dream is going to United States...Like realy the biggest..and that has been all I ever wanted for 5 years...and finally it's happening this summer!! I'll be there for a while and while I'm there I'm gonna try to achieve my 2nd and 3rd dreams as well...2nd dream is meeting Darren Criss and 3rd is going to a Taylor Swift concert...And to make my 3rd dream come true I've been tracking these awesome tickets (in really good seats at a very reasonable price) I have visited their page at least 3-4 times a day...And for 7 days I have been the only bidder on them (on eBAY)...and the auction ended around 11 pm last night and I was counting down minutes I did that for at least 30 min.s and then I got bored and didn't wait for the last 10...And just as I went back to the page, a huge grin on my face and very big hopes and confidence of buying my dream tickets to my dream concert What shoul I see...Some fella bid on them...and got MY(mine,belonging to me MYYY) tickets!!! and when??  7 seconds before the bidding ended... 7 freakin' SECONDS!!!! I couldn't have done anything if I was watching but I could've given some more money and bought them 7 days ago...instead here i am ticketless and very very pissed...If karma really does exist, I hope it kicks the creature in the nuts very hard for buying MY! tickets...But it's better that i didn't watch them slip off my hands..I'd be like::
 
And my disappointment in me is big time:( And after cursing myself for thinking that waiting was a good idea I cried...A lot...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment