Sunday, January 27, 2013

Elena Gilbert is...


            
 
 
         Elena gilbert is an attention whore…I have been watching the vampire diaries all over again these past few daysand whenever smt. Happens besides elena or when they leave her out of the plan even when it is for HER safety she goes around and puts herself in danger even morewhen they got it under control she goes and does smt. Stupid (like waking elijah, going to the founders ball to look for katherine etc…) and messes the whole thingshe keeps trying to save everyone but the more she tries the more people end up dead…but she still is the innocent onec’mon who buys that!!…However, I’m writing these in a moment of rageIn reality... I love the bitch. She is beautiful, kind,  smart  and she’s got two hotties following her around like puppies…RESPECT!! Also (while I’m at it;))falling in love with Damon could be the single most amazing thing she has done in the entire series…I like watching them together...Ian and Nina has so great chemistry that it almost drips from my screen:P and btw I think the fandom deserves some more Delena kisses:)
Here have some;)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment