Monday, July 15, 2013

SAN DIEGO BITCHEZZZZ!

Yo!! Guess where I am writing to you from...Freakin' AMERICA y'all!! My life-long dream has finally come true. This place is awesome!!! Here I am writing from Vantaggio suites in San Diego CA...Eventhough I haven't met so many people, but still it has been a great experience so far... I am walking approximately 6-7 hours a day exploring the city... Everything is in such an order here and there is a certain way of doing things...It's just...umm... PERFECT ! San Diego really is a dreamy place...that's it for now... Take Care :)



         That's Me!!!









You BASTARD!!! You should've seen him...He was all about posing for pictures and he literally looked at every camera one by one.








Such a cozy place to have first date ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment